Each day CAS 360 will automatically check when Annual Returns are due.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Company.||
|Locate the company||
|From company selection screen select the Annual Return Alert||
The Annual Return alert will light up:
- Annual Return is due– advising the user that it is the annual return month for a company
- Upcoming– advising the user that an Annual Review month for the company is in the next upcoming month
- Date passed – CAS 360 users will be notified if an Annual Return month has passed for a company and the company has not yet been processed from the Annual Return Screen
- Processed Not Filed - Advising the user that the Annual return has been processed from the Annual Return Screen however has yet to be filed from the Documents screen.
- Processed Not Filed Overdue - Advising the user that the Annual return has been processed from the Annual Return Screen however has yet to be filed from the Documents screen. The company's Annual Review Month has also been passed
The Annual Return Alert is based on the annual return date entered for the company in the General Details screen.
Note: The Annual Return Alert will be in complete working order for your currently active companies.
The Annual Return Alert will not be active for Companies that have the following Company Status:
- Voluntary Administration
- Statutory Administration