CAS 360 Conventions
One of the main objectives of CAS 360 is to enable Company data to be entered as quickly as possible. The following design features are just some of the ways CAS 360 speeds up the data entry process:
- Within all transaction screens, you are able to skip to the next field, using the Tab key.
- Use the standard windows shortcut keys Cut (Ctrl + X), Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + V) to move data amongst fields. MAC users can use standard Mac shortcut keys Cut (Cmd + X), Copy (Cmd + C) and Paste (Cmd + V)"
- You can right click on your mouse in any screen to view a menu of options.
View multiple pages
View multiple pages in CAS 360 at the same time by using tabbed browsing.
Main ways to open a link in a new tab:
- Hold down Ctrl + Left Click on the link.
- Right-click on a link and select open a new tab.
Acceptable date formats
When entering dates in CAS 360 the following formats are valid:
For example, 2nd July 2016 can be entered as:
- To zoom in, press control (Windows) or command (Mac) with the + key.
- To zoom out, press control (Windows) or command (Mac) with the - key.
- To restore zoom to 100% select control (Windows) or command (Mac) and 0.