NZ - Request Authorised Companies List
This function can be used to:
- View and compare company information between your CAS 360 database and the Companies Office database
- Import any or all of your companies into CAS 360
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Company.||
|Select Prepare Agent Form||
Select Request Authorised Companies List
The NZ - Request Authorised Companies List screen will display
Select your agent details and click
CAS 360 will display your Authorised Companies List.
|The company has already been added to the Company screen|
|The company has not been added to the Company screen|
Deselect, import or update will appear beside the company.
Compare or View will appear beside the company.
Compare: Displays a Comparison. The Comparison compares the company information entered into CAS 360 with the company information on the Companies Office database. The Compare Option will appear if the company has already been added to the Company screen.
View: Display the company's information from the Companies Office database. The view option will appear if the company has not been added to the company selection screen
|Deselects all companies from the list of companies to be imported.|
CAS 360 will alert users if any companies have been already added to CAS 360.
Click to display a Comparison report.
The Comparison report compares the company information entered into CAS 360 with the company information on the Companies Office database.
Click to select an action for each company
- Overwrite. Deletes the company information from CAS 360 and replaces it with the company information from Companies Office.
- Insert. Adds company information from Companies Office that is missing from your CAS 360 database. This will not replace or overwrite company information from your CAS 360.
- Remove. Removes the company from the list of companies to be imported.
Data Automatically added to CAS 360
The following information will be automatically entered into CAS 360 for each company selected using the Companies Office API:
- Company Class
- Company Sub Class
- Incorporation Date
- Registered Office Address
- Address for Service
- Address for Communication
- Ultimate Holding Company (if applicable)
- Directors' and Secretaries (history included)
- Current Members' Balances
It is important that you review the data received from the Companies Office for completeness and correctness.
- Shareholding history.
- Adding previous names
- Add tax data
- Add company charges
- Trust information