CAS 360 allows unlimited users. Fellow employees and managers can be invited via the Access Manager in CAS 360. Only Admin users can invite others to CAS 360.
- From the top toolbar, hover your cursor over the App Switcher icon and select BGL Account.
- From the BGL Account page, Select Admin and from the side menu select Invitation.
- You will be directed to the User Manager page. This will display all current users with access to your CAS 360 firm. Select + Invite New User.
- Select Invite for CAS 360.
Input the user's email, first and last name and assign a User Role. A User Role is given to determine the access rights for this individual when accessing and completing tasks in CAS 360. You can select from the following roles:
User Role User View Only Manager Admin BGL Support Accountant
- Select Invite User(s). You can invite more than one user at a time. Select Done to return to the User Manager page.