Contact BGL Integrations Team Integrations@bglcorp.com.au before activating.
Notification integration is now available between CAS 360, Xero Practice Manager & Xero HQ;
CAS 360 can integrate with Xero HQ to allow for streamlined Corporate Compliance notifications to flow to the Xero HQ activity dashboard.
From these notifications, users can lodge documents to Companies Office, action requirements and much more.
How does this integration work?
BGL has developed a notification integration that will push notifications into Xero HQ, creating alerts for users to action.
Prior to integrating with BGL Products, Xero Practice Manager and Xero HQ must be synchronised.
For sync instructions, refer to the Xero online help.
In addition, please ensure that Xero Practice Manager and CAS 360 are synced
Please see below the supported Alerts into Xero HQ.
|Document Deadline||The displayed company has a coming deadline for document lodgement.||Select Send Reminder to notify clients of the upcoming document deadline.|
|Document Signed||The displayed company has a document signed by the client that is ready for lodgement.||Select Lodge to access CAS 360 and proceed with form lodgement to Companies Office.|
- Click Here to login to the BGL Practice Management Integration page.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- Select the Settings icon for Xero HQ
- Click on the Connect to Xero button for the product you wish to integrate.
Click on Allow Access.
The Authentication status will be updated to be Active.
- Once the status is active, toggle the notification option to Yes and select Save.
- The Xero HQ Status will now become Active.
- Click on the Settings icon for CAS360.
- Toggle the notification option to YES and select Save.
When a notification is triggered in CAS360, an alert is instantly created and passed to Xero HQ's Activity Dashboard