Introducing Automated Document Reminders
Now when you prepare any document in CAS360 you can pre-set document reminders for your client. This includes all Company Change Documents, Annual Reviews and even Trust Documents.
- Multiple reminders - You can pre-set up to 6 separate reminders for each document
- Control when reminders are sent - You can select the date and time you want the reminders to be sent out
- Email, SMS or Both - You can specify if you want to send reminders by email, SMS or both
- Templates - You are also able to select which template you would like to use for sending the reminders
- Send To - You are able to control who the reminders are sent to.
How does this work?
When preparing documents in the Document Production screen, simply click beside Download All or Send All and select Set-up automatic document reminders.
And CAS 360 will open the Add Automated Document Reminders screen.
Where can I manage these Automated Reminders?
Once the reminders have been created they can be found in the Pending Outbox screen.
|From the Main Toolbar, head into Messages|
|Select Pending Outbox|
From this screen, you can view all pending reminders, see when reminders are going to be sent, and even change the details of the reminders or delete them.
Click on the reminder's Subject to quickly view the reminder details.
Beside a reminder, click .
Select Edit to view and edit the reminder details.
Select Delete to delete the reminder.
Add Automated reminders to existing documents
You can also add Automated Document reminders to documents that have already been created.
|From the Main Toolbar, head into Documents|
Beside the document, click
And select Add Automatic Document Reminders
Reminders won’t be sent after Filing
Once the document has been Filed or changed to a Filed status (such as annual return completed) the pending reminder will be disabled for the Document and will not be sent. This is done to ensure that your clients are not being sent reminders when they have already completed the document.